[ic] accessories tag

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 15 10:44:00 2003

> > However, I want to use an accessories tag something like this so
> > that they can simply be listed.
> > [accessories code=os28005 table=options type=show]
> >
> > This does not work though, does anyone know if or how this can be done
> using the accessories tag?

    I know how it can be done without using the accessories tag, by building
your own loop to display the options.  There's a message I posted in the
last month showing how to do this, it might not have been indexed yet in the
archives, you'd have to go right to the pipermail page that shows all the
messages.  If you can't find it, let me know.

Jeff