[ic] Out Of the Office

Wed Jan 15 18:39:00 2003

Quoting pat@venturesonline.com (pat@venturesonline.com):
> Hi,
>
> I will be out of the office until Tuesday, January 21st, 2003.
>
> If your inquiry is business related and you need a response before
> that time, please email info@venturesonline.com or if your request is
> support related, please open a support ticket on our help desk at:
> https://www.venturesonline.com/helpdesk.
>
> Otherwise, I will respond to your email either late Tuesday or
> Wednesday. (Anticipating having to go through thousands of emails).

I wouldn't argue if people who used procmail to set up autoresponders
were jailed, but it is probably a bit extreme. 8-)

Assuming the offender hasn't subsribed another address to make it
impossible to figure out who he is, he/she will be unsubscribed before
another flood of these stupid things hits us.

Doesn't anyone know how to program email software? It should be
automatic to discard Priority: bulk or Priority: junk messages
before doing anything like this.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown