[ic] new table with new price field

D Zhang - msi interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 16 01:57:00 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Kupferling" <kupf@blarg.net>
To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 12:02 AM
Subject: [ic] new table with new price field

> I've created a table called customorder with a price field called
> customprice.  I can run queries on this new table and pull up the custom
> price, but I can't pass this price on to the shopping cart.  Is this a
> situation where I'll have to do some Perl coding in lib/Vend, or am I just
> missing something in another file like after.cfg?  I haven't done anything
> other then create the table and columns, add a couple lines of data, and
> create the html page with query.
>
> The table contains 4 columns called number, username, sku, and
customprice.
> The rows below 'number' are numbered 1-1000, the other columns should be
> self-explanatory.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

Look at your catelog.cfg, work on lines and files indecated;

=====================
### WARNING -- if you have an etc/after.cfg file it may override these
settings!
PriceField      0
CommonAdjust    :sale_price, ;:price, ;$, ==:options

ProductFiles   products

David
dzhang@msihosting.com
http://www.msihosting.com
Expert -- ecommerce solution, interchange hosting