[ic] I Use VeriSign, Unable to Test with 4+1's...

Michael C. Ibarra interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 16 13:47:00 2003

OK, made a few changes, now I get different errors.
First, I linked everything in ~payflow/bin to ~interchange/bin,
same for lib and finally linking ~payflow/certs to ~interchange/
certs. Now instead of getting the previous error message, I now get
the following:

(Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Real-time charge
failed. Reason: Charge error: 4 Reason: Invalid amount: Range must be $0.01
thru $25000.00. Please call in your order or try again.
Credit Card Information: Charge error: 4 Reason: Invalid amount: Range must be
$0.01 thru $25000.00. Please call in your order or try again.

My total amount is in fact $3,051.59 Does anyone have any insight into
what is going on here? I am using the latest version of IC.

Best regards,

-mike