[ic] CyberCash Integration w/ MCK problem

Matt Kerner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 16 15:05:01 2003

I've been having trouble off and on with CyberCash.  I finally got the
3.2.0.4 library installed and it does not work under RedHat 7.2 (or
newer).

In the error log I see the following errors when I try to place an
order:
sh: /usr/local/interchange/lib/MCKencrypt: No such file or directory

If I replace the MCKencrypt/MCKdecrypt files with those from the newer
(3.2.0.6) library the error goes away, but IC returns:

   (cybercash): Charge failed, reason: Location: CCMckDirectLib3_2;
Message: Decryption failed

I've seen the above error with an Encryption failed message in the past
(and commentary on the lists), but nothing about a Decryption failure.

Any advice?  Tips?

Thanks,
Kerner