[ic] FYI - *****UPS Ground Residential Code Change*****

Michael Stone interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 16 17:33:00 2003

  I was having problems of a similar nature.  UPS Ground Commercial was not
available to my sites.  Do you know if UPS GNDCOM was also changed?  And if
so to what.  I likewise checked ups.com but was unable to find their
shipping codes.  I know others have been experiencing this problem.  Could
you give us the ups web location where you found these codes.  Perhaps your
solution for GRNDRES will also apply to GNDCOM.

Thanks,
Michael Stone