[ic] NEW- how to setup compare items/products

Kit Goins interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 17 09:15:01 2003

I'm new to interchange...and i was wondering...

Can interchange, be setup to display items/products clicked on,
and then have those items compared by prices, or products
in either the same catgory...or in different ones.???

If so, How do I do that...exactly???
Can someone either explain the step-by-step...or lead me to a easy
tutuorial...about this.  or walk me thru it on ICQ or a chatroom...

please help me in this...I've been thru the docs...and help
system...and it appears to me, that it can be done, somehow...
via the search builder page app.  but it's real confusing to me,
seeing as I'm new to this.