[ic] IClear Payment in germany

Oliver Fürst interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 17 15:02:00 2003

Hello List,

I want to use the IClear Payment here in Germany.

Has someone already done the payment module for interchange and can give me
a sign where to get it ?

I think I'm able to program this myself (my perl is better than my english
:-) ), but I would like a hint where I can start!

So the payment process looks like:

1. I have to open a page at the Payment Server with a special URL wich has
the products and prices of the cart as a Parameter

2. The Payment Server will open an URL on my server whith the result of the
payment process and the Adress of the customer (so I don't need to have them
in Interchange) as Parameter . There could be 2 Answers : Payment  Accepted
or Denyed

At the moment I have no idea where to start. It would be very helpfull if
there was a Payment-module with the same functions

I hope you can help

Oliver