[ic] Display by the sku number

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 21 12:05:28 2003

At 06:49 PM 01/20/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>I am using the demo IC with no modifications made.
>For some reason, when I look in the items are listed in no particular order.
>
>I need to display them by the sku number.
>Can anyone tell me how to do this please?
>
>Thanks so much,
>Soheil

If you are using the simple search for the links which list those items, I
believe you'll need to make a little modification to the bar_link globalsub
located in VENDROOT/catalog_before.cfg. You'll want to add 'tf=sku' to the
search parameters which are assembled by the globalsub.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax