[ic] How do i validate a given input in table-editor?

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 22 07:41:01 2003

Hi,

I have a date-widget in a non-adminUI table-editor-page that I would need to
check against a date-field in an other table. The field I need to check has
to be between 1 and 3 days before the date that exists in an other table.

What I understood from the docs there is only one way to check a field, and
that is by the check.field=required method, but this just checks if there is
a value or not

I could probably manage to create the check routine in Perl, but for the
moment I don't know to execute that and return to the edit-tag with an error
message.

Any help is appreciated,

Regardss, Rene