[ic] Salutation field in form

Miguel Navarro interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 22 14:17:02 2003

I have read through the archives and docs but I must be missing something

I added a salutation field in userdb

alter table userdb add column salut varchar (3);

I added the input field in checkout.html

I added the entry in log_transactions

salut: [value name=salut]

I added the entry in userdb.sql

Database  userdb  COLUMN_DEF   "salut=VARCHAR(25)"

I restarted interchange and Applied Changes from the admin screen to be
sure. What am I missing????

I even had log_transactions try and save a known field without any luck
salut: [value filter=strip name=fname]
but I changed it to the previous method as well