FW: [ic] Credit card disappearing, can't finish order

Brock Hargett interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 22 18:02:00 2003

>>>I don't know why this happened, but all of a sudden my checkout is
screwed up. When a user enters his credit card
>>>number and clicks the process order button, it just returns to the
checkout page with the credit card info missing. I >>>haven't done
anything recently to the checkout pages. In fact, I even replaced
basket.html and checkout.html with old >>>versions I know worked. Any
ideas what could cause this? I don't even know where to begin. Thanks.
I'm using a default >>>catalog.

Sorry, forgot the error listed is:
Order profile credit_card not found