[ic] Integration with PROTX (UK) Payment Systems

Lyn St George interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 24 08:14:01 2003

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:48:58 +0000, Hillary Corney wrote:

>on 24/1/03 5:41 am, Adrian P Wilkinson at junk@puffin.org wrote:
>
>> Dear Group,
>>
>> I currently have two eCommerce systems created using Interchange undergoing
>> testing and it won't be long before I'm going to need to move onto the next
>> stages of testing.  I am thinking of using PROTX for payment processing and
>> although I've seen one or two posts referring to various different modules
>> being in development, haven't actually seen one saying that someone has it
>> working.
>>
>> I'd be interested to hear if anyone has managed to successfully get PROTX
>> integrated with Interchange and, if so, in which mode.  If a module doesn't
>> currently exist, could someone please provide me with the costs of writing
>> one?
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>
>> Regards, Ade.
>
>Hi Ade,
>
>I am currently (just started )writing a Protx module. We could pool our
>resources if you like?

Hi to both

I will also have the need to use Protx within the next month, so I am
more than happy to chip in. I guess you will want to use their
"direct" method (ie, keep it all on your own server).