[ic] makecat

joe baker interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jan 26 12:59:00 2003

 Hello,

  I have been trying to create a new catalog after I
have upgraded my IC from 4.8.6 to 4.9.5. I go through
the makecat steps and when it's time to restart ic I
get this error.

"mode" is not defined in %Fcntl::EXPORT_TAGS at
/usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange line 812
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V4.9.5
Configuring catalog foundation...Using default DBM
database...Use 'yes' or 'no' for the Static directive

In line 222 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':

foundation config error: Use 'yes' or 'no' for the
Static directive

In line 222 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':

This line in the error has no refrence to DBM and I
can't figure out what's the problem.

Can anyone help me figure out what am I doing wrong.

Thank you