[ic] Saved / Recurring Cart Solved

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jan 26 22:53:00 2003

>     In case some one is interested.....
>     I'm making progress. I replaced my save_cart.html and
> basket.html with the original versions, however, the only
> difference is in the components layout per the diff I ran.
>
>     The only problem I know of now is that when I delete
> a saved cart it doesn't disappear from the list unless I
> close the browser. Obviously it is some cached problem
> I just haven't found it yet... Anyone ??

    Ok, I'm working now. What I did was deleted the code in the
content section of save_cart.html and included the
saved_carts_list_small component. They were both doing
basically the same thing from what I can tell but only one
of them seems to work correctly.  Hopefully this will help
someone in the future.

Jon