[ic] Removing Tables

Greg Goble interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 28 10:43:00 2003

Hi list,

RH7.3
IC4.8.5

If I remove a table that I do not need, for example userdb.* from
catalog/products & catalog/dbconf/pgsql where else do I need to remove
userdb.* or any associations to it?

I'm getting the following error message in my error.log, which I think is
causing problems with the IC and preventing my 'log out' link from
happening. Nothing else has been changed to cause this error otherwise.

ERROR:

ip_address fIRkmuUQ:login login [28/January/2003:16:38:18 +0100] training
/cgi-bin/catalog/admin/login.html Runtime error: user database userdb does
not exist.

Also when I update my products or remove an item it tries to remove any
association to the other tables, correct?. When the table such as userdb.*
has been removed then I also get an error msg from IC in the products page
itself. Thus my latter assumption.

How do I properly remove tables that I do not need?

Thanks, Greg G.