[ic] flypage optimization

jack spider interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 28 16:26:00 2003

Hi all

I am finally getting comfortable with this program.. I have a question on
shipping.. I have read the documents and tried some of the examples.. but
they have not worked for me. I am running Interchange 4.8.

Basically I am doing a quantity shipping procedure:

shipping.asc
CPP     Charge Per Piece        quantity        0       0       e Error
{'ui_ship_type' => "quantity",'ups' => "0",'adder' => "2.95",'at_least' =>
"6.95",'PriceDivide' => "1",}
CPP     Charge Per Piece        quantity        0       1       4.00
CPP     Charge Per Piece        quantity        2       9       f
(2.95*@@TOTAL@@)+4.00-2.95
CPP     Charge Per Piece        quantity        10      9999999 f
(2.95*@@TOTAL@@)+4.00-4.45
PKG    Book Bundle    1    0    999999999    f    [my-shipping flat="0"]

catalog.cfg
UserTag my-shipping Order flat
UserTag my-shipping Routine <<EOR
sub {
	my $flat = shift;
	for my $item (@$Items) {
    next unless $item->{code} eq 'the_code';
		    $flat += 32;
    last;
	}
	return $flat;
}
EOR

But the PKG never gets picked up.. In fact after I restarted interchange 3
times all shipping stopped working.. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks a bunch..

PS I got the example from Mike Heins in an old post.. So if you are
listening.. please point this young one in the right direction