[ic] Interpolate [include] or [file]?

Ryan Grace interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 28 18:45:01 2003

Your suggestion did work for the [file] tag, but not
the [include] tag.

The image map I'm including looks like this:

<area shape="rect" coords="145,93,163,141" href="[page
href="7068"]">
<area shape="poly"
coords="103,71,127,71,134,110,132,125,118,134,97,127"
href="[page href="7048"]">

So I want to use [include] to interpolate all teh
[page] tags in there.  However, I can only get the
file to be included if I use [file] instead of
[include].  The tag looks like:

[include name="pages/catalog/imagemaps/[scratch
thispage].html"]

That doesn't work, but replacing include with file
does include it, but obviously doesn't interpolate
those tags.

Any reason that would be?  I've checked and double
checked the map fle and made sure all the [page] tags
were formatted correctly and there were not weird
brackets hanging about.

Ryan