[ic] Newbie to interchange

Beau interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 2 13:34:00 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I'm getting started using interchange (1 week), and I am very exited
about this product.  It will save me so much programming time if
everything works ok.  I set up a development box at home to start playing
around with the software and everything seems cool.  I do have a few
questions about production hosting.  I have seen hosting providers but
most of them seem to be providing this through the Cpanel which was
something that was warned against on the icdevgroup website the day I
downloaded the app.

Are most interchange sites being hosted in house (if so are their any
security issues to aware of)?

Are there any highly recommended service providers?

Any help/info is greatly apreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Beau