[ic] Calling Functions with Row Data as Arguments

Bryan Zera Bryanz at pollstar.com
Thu Jul 3 10:57:15 EDT 2003

I have a Trigger/Function combination for one of my tables, but I want
to pass a column of data from each row to the function as an argument.
Is this possible?

Example:

CREATE FUNCTION move_to_users_deleted(int) RETURNS void AS 'insert into
users_deleted select * from users where key = $1 and premium = \'t\''
LANGUAGE SQL;

CREATE TRIGGER move_to_users_deleted before delete on users for each
row execute procedure move_to_users_deleted([What do I put here?");

Thanks,
Bryan