[ic] disable credit card

Lynlinks Tech webmaster at lynlinks.com
Wed Jul 9 14:11:10 EDT 2003

I've had the same problem.  I ended up copying the original checkout.html to
checkout_orig.html to save the original code, then physically removing the
cc code in checkout.html.  May not be the preferred method but it was quick
& dirty and accomplished what I needed fast.  Time is of the essence.

Colt