[ic] more then one catalog-but one basket

aaldrik groenewold altexx2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 21:55:56 EDT 2003

I have installed IC-4.9.8(The best so far in my
opinion, great job folks!!) and have set up more then
1 catalog. I know there is enough information about
building a mall but not the info what I need. The only
thing what I ask for is can somebody give me some code
to run more catalogs but only one shoppingbasket. The
rest (checkout etc) I can do it myself. Can somebody
help me?
Thanks.