[ic] John Delisle/ho/Ceridian is out of the office.

John_Delisle at ceridian.ca John_Delisle at ceridian.ca
Tue Jul 15 02:00:54 EDT 2003

I will be out of the office starting  07/14/2003 and will not return until
08/05/2003.

Sorry I'm on vacation at the moment. Please see SPOC or the NAS team.

Thanks!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are considered
confidential and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed (intended).
This communication is subject to agent/client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient (received in error) or
the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately.