[ic] admin ui multiple group select for users

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Jul 17 15:40:11 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Sonny Cook wrote:

> I had a thought as I dug through file after file trying to track this
> behavior down.  I probably garnered quite a bit of useful information on
> my trek (every time I want to figure somthing out I usually end up tracing
> all through the code).  I don't have enough coherent info to put together
> any documentation.  I am wondering then if it would be useful to have a
> place for people to drop such scattered bits of information in the hopes
> that they will congeal into some helpful documentation.

Mike made a cool documentation Wiki for Interchange:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/doc

Quite a few people have used it. It keeps a version history, so it won't
be too hard someday to diff against the starting place and incorporate all
the useful stuff into the main docs.

OTOH you could throw your notes into a "developer notes" file if that's
the angle you're thinking, and we could put it in CVS and the rest of us
could add to it where appropriate. Check out the docs repository in CVS --
there are quite a few new documentation files that are more specific to a
certain topic:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/docs/

Jon