[ic] Templating

Himem Inc interchange at himem.net
Wed Jul 23 16:20:53 EDT 2003

   My Dear Beneficiary,
It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your
co-operation and  assistance in the context stated
below:

I am trying to use the /catalog/template directory to make a simple header that I will use on some pages.  I read through the documentation on headers, and looked at the example header files, and how they were used @_LEFTONLY_TOP_@ to call the leftonly template.  I could not find anything related to that name in my config files, so I tried to make a file called partialheader, put some HTML in it, and tried to do @_partialheader_@, or @_PARTIALHEADER_@ and @_PARTIALHEADER_TOP_@ and I cannot seem to get this file included.

What is the trick, or maybe some specific pages that I should look at for how to actually include the template.  The manual seems a little sparse on specifics (but I repeat myself).