[ic] "SIte index" page with 1000's of items

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Mon Jul 28 12:10:31 EDT 2003

>> My crude solution is to instead make a number of smaller site index
>> pages, for example one for sku's that start with A, another for those
>> that start with B, etc. This does help but I had to do it manually so I
>> only made a small number of these and these pages are still somewhat large.
>>
>> I'd like a way to generate pages that each list N items. For example
>> http://domain.com/1000.html lists the first 1000
>> http://domain.com/2000.html lists the second 1000
>> and so on. Can anyone help with this or maybe think of an alternative
>> solution? Thanks!
>>
>> DB
>
> You hardly gave any details of how you are doing this, but if you are using
> ITL, maybe you can use mv_first_match with mv_matchlimit to show 1000 at a
> time.
>
> mv_first_match=1000
> mv_matchlimit=1000
>
> will give you results 1000 to 2000.
>
> Paul

Yes I know I was short on details... I try to be concise to increase the
odds of people actually reading the post (but in this case I may have
gone too far)

But I think you gave me exactly what I needed.. thanks!

DB