[ic] Interchange Consulting Service

Korey G korey at detroitweb.net
Mon Jul 28 12:58:57 EDT 2003

To Whom It May Concern:

 I've been using interchange since it was minivend, I have good solid
knowledge of the platform, and have implemented many solutions using
interchange, not limited to e-commerce. If you or someone you know is in
dire need of interchange help feel free to contact me. My rates are
reasonable and I produce quick turn around.

Aside from consultation I am also able to provide a solid hosting
solution for interchange as well as Plesk, and Win2000 OLEDB

I'm in the process of forming a company that will be geared towards
small businesses and non-profit organization that need flexible and
reliable assistance in maintaining up-to-date web content. Let me know
if you are interested in finding out more information.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Korey Gozman
korey at detroitweb.net
313 610 6356