[ic] IC Hall of Fame

Mark Bryant mark at vwe.net
Tue Jul 29 12:30:45 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm more than sure that this has been asked before, but despite hours of
searching I am unable to find an answer....

There is a Hall of Fame on the icdev website and there is also an invite to
get new IC shops/installs listed on it, but there's no information about
who to send the request to or how to get added. I would like to add
http://www.eros-shop.co.uk if possible. It's not the best implementation
I'm sure, but it's as good if not better than some that are already listed.

I guess this lack of information is just an oversight and I would be
eternally grateful if could someone tell me who I should direct my request to?

Many thanks

Mark

vwe internet ltd
EMail - info at vwe.net
WWW - http://www.vwe.net/
Tel - 0870 737 3369
Fax - 0870 737 4469
Tech Support - 0906 470 3369*
*UK only. Calls charged at 60p/min at all times

UK Broadband with modem, 1 filter and half price installation until
31/07/2003 - http://www.vwe.net/adsl