[ic] Shipping Tag Problems

Andrew righteous at inbox.lv
Wed Jul 30 22:15:53 EDT 2003

Hello, I am building a catalog of of the Foundation example, and have
run into some problems with the [shipping] tag.

The call is set up like this (same as in foundation):

<SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode>
 [shipping
    label=1
    mode=|[data table=country key='[default country US]'
    col=shipmodes]|
 ]
</SELECT>

Now this part seems to work well, managing to look into the country
table and pull forth the correct shipping modes.  However, i have made
some sweeping changes to the products database, and the following
problems are reported:

Note: No match found for mode '1DA', quantity '0', returning 0. No match
found for mode '2DA', quantity '0', returning 0. No match found for mode
'GNDCOM', quantity '0', returning 0.

So, somewhere in between, interchange's shipping tag is looking and
finding -some- quantity set to 0.  does anyone know what is really going
on within the tag, and what quanities it is checking against?  I have
watched the transactions in the mysql.log (using mysql as the db) and it
ends after selecting the shipmodes from the country table..

Can anyone help, point me in the right direction, or give me some more
detail info on how the shipping tag works?
Andrew