[ic] Bad Wizard!

Lawrence Tartol lawrence at davidweatherford.com
Wed Jul 30 19:43:04 EDT 2003

I've been having a problem with the survey function of my catalog. My
'Customer Satisfaction Survey' isn't working like the demo store
even before I started tinkering with it.
Every time I click to go to the next question of the survey I get a screen
telling me 'Bad Wizard' and my error log looks as following.

[30/July/2003:13:27:43 -0700] antiquecat
/cgi-bin/antiquecat/admin/survey/index.html Bad data selector='session_id'
field='' key=''

What is going on and/or can anyone point me to information on how to fix it?

Lawrence Tartol