[ic] Problem with latest nightly-build

Sergiusz Jarczyk sjarczyk at wist.net.pl
Thu Jul 31 17:18:04 EDT 2003

Hello All
I've just downloaded latest nightly build, and have strange problems with
static pages content. For example, I can edit the content of index.html
from the Content Editor, but these changes takes no effects on the running
site, although are visible in Content Editor...
I've tried to copy by hand index.html file from
$HOME/catalogs/catalog_name/pages to $INTERCH_HOME/foundation/pages, but
with no success. Can anyone tell me what can be the problem? The only
places, where original text left are locale.txt and locale.gdbm files...

TIA,
Sergiusz