[ic] Can a flypage live outside the pages directory?

Interchange User interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 5 11:13:01 2003

Hi list,

Interchange 4.9.7, MySQL 4.1, Mac OS 10.2

Is it possible to make a flypage in a directory other than pages?  I
have pages/about/news, and I want to make a flypage that lists news
articles in this directory.  Just putting a file called "flypage.html"
does not work on my system, as I get "Sorry, the page (aboutus/news/12)
was not found" when I attempt to hit an item by item ID.

Come to think of it - I am using a field named "pub_id" as the unique
identifier in this table.  Does that need to be sku, or does that not
matter?

TIA,

Peter