[ic] Bad Shipping Zone on interchange restart

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 5 20:58:01 2003

> > Have you made any changes to your zone files or country.txt?  I got
> > similar errors after I messed up the format of my UPS zone files (I
> > think).

> > On Thursday, June 5, 2003, at 03:07  PM, Bryan Zera wrote:
> > > When I restart interchange, I get the following error:
> > >
> > >    Bad shipping file for zone 'u', lookup disabled.
> > >
> > > I checked my shipping.asc file, but nothing seems out of the
> ordinary.
> > > Any suggestions?

> No, I haven't.  I looked at my country.txt file as well as my
> ups_zone.asc
> file and couldn't find any zone listed as 'u'.
>
> Bryan

    If I'm not mistaken what he is saying is he can't find the .gdbm
file to correspond with the 'u' zone.  Ok, I'm sure that is a bogus
zone but perhaps that will give some clue what to look for.
Via telnet/ssh try grepping on  " u " or some combination there of.
Hope that helps a bit.

Jon