[ic] checkout.html

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 6 09:17:00 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:36:35 +0200, Greg Goble <ggoble@rpo.at> wrote:

> [...]

As you asked earlier in the thread, I use a js calendar to enter
some dates on one site, which makes the formatting easy.  However,
this is on an intranet, and thus, browser compatibility is not an
issue.

If you are interested, this is a pretty slick script:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jscalendar

>>> [snip]
>>> <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="arrival" VALUE="[value arrival]"
>> size=20><br>
>>> [/snip]
>>>
>>> It simply takes the arrival date as the customer inputs it. Thus my
>>> attempt to provide the format by example, as I prefer.

If it were me, I would use drop downs to force the correct
format of each part of the date and then combine it for a single
value as Rene suggested ...

--
Aaron Hazelton
Hazenet.net