[ic] Bug- Payment method shows on all orders as COD

Terral Artis interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 6 22:45:01 2003

What I received was the message "The security certificate was issued by a
company you have not chosen to trust.  Here is the page from COMODO.  I did
not get the message when I just tried it again, but I think that I have
trusted it in my browser.

http://www.instantssl.com/support/server_faq/common.html

Terral