[ic] UI : Meta information : Date selector Widget

localhost interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 7 00:31:01 2003

Paul Jordan wrote:
>>Philip S. Hempel wrote:
>>
>>>How do I get the "Date selector" widget in the Meta
>>>information edit of
>>>the UI to be able to choose years other than just the few (11
>>>years) in
>>>the dropdown list. I need to be able to choose or type in
>>
>>years far in
>>
>>>the past such as 1850 - current.
>>>

>>Rick, I asked the same question about a year ago. Here's a
>>paste of the
>>email & answer. You'll have to adjust the line yourself. It's
>>actually line 621.
>>
>>Regards, Greg

Thanks!

I was hoping to nail it w/out haveing to change all my other clients'
admin pages.

Where is this stuff documented??
That's increadible!  So much function, yet so little documentation!

Thanks again, I will give it a shot in the morning.

There needs to be a IC Documentation party, I'll bring the beer/coffe
whatever!

Rick