[ic] Bug- Payment method shows on all orders as COD

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 7 09:41:01 2003

> On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 03:55, Terral Artis wrote:
> > Try removing your un-secure java-script for the Trust Logo.  This may be
> > it.  If so, try removing from the "No Left" template.
>
> I had the same problem with the Trust Logo and solved it by creating a
> simple UserTag (is_secure), that checks to see if the URL is secure. I
> then use this to display a different URL for the trustlogo script
> depending on whether the page is secure or not:
>
> TOP
> ---
> <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="[if
> type=explicit
> compare="[is_secure]"]https://secure.comodo.net[else]http://www.trustlogo.com[/else][/if]/trustlogo/javascript/trustlogo.js"></script>
>
> ADL_PAGE
> --------
> <script type="text/javascript">TrustLogo("[if type=explicit
> compare="[is_secure]"]https[else]http[/else][/if]://www.mysite.com/images/secure_site.gif", "SC", "none");</script>

Yes, the key is to make sure the image tag uses https when on a secure page
As you pointed out https://.../secure_site.gif   That corrected the warning pop up.

> is_secure.tag
> -------------
> UserTag is_secure Routine <<EOR
> sub {
>         return $CGI::secure =~ /^(on|1)$/i ? 1 : 0;
> }
> EOR

Knowing which pages I have both secure and where I want their some what
large 'seal' to show up on I used the MV_PAGE global variable which
does seem to work. Though I'm thinking your solution is a bit more graceful.
Any deeply knowledgeable ICers want to comment on that...

Thanks Jamie,

Jon