[ic] strangely malformed header from script

Marc Brevoort interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 9 08:01:01 2003

Hi group,

In an interchange cart, I'm getting the an internal server error. The
HTTPD log shows the following error:

[Mon Jun  9 13:17:07 2003] [error]
[client 213.22.75.249] malformed header from script. Bad
header=                              : /var/www/cgi-bin/gastest

       ^^^^^^^^^^^^spaces^^^^^^^^^^^^

This happens with interchange running inside a frame inside our website
(we want to demo the store to potential customers), appearantly only
when using explorer as browser. When running the site stand-alone, this
error does not show up.

I have no clue how the type of browser and presence of frames could
influence the HTTP headers being sent by the server, could anyone shed a
light on this? We run IC 4.8.6 on Redhat 7.3.

Regards,

Marc Brevoort

--
e-mail:	marc.brevoort@armazemdedados.com
web:	http://www.armazemdedados.com

Armazem de Dados, Informatica, Lda
Dep. Desenvolvimento
Tel. +351 21 910 83 10 / Fax. +351- 21 910 83 19