[ic] Displaying new category lists on left side

Chris Nighswonger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 9 14:33:01 2003

> From: "Chris Nighswonger" <cnighswonger@parkertechgroup.com>
>
> > Hi,
> >   I am new to Interchange and still getting my feet wet...
> >
> >   Interchange ver: 4.9.3
> >
> >   I am working with the 'foundation' store; modifying it to fit. I
> > have added several catagories with items. However I cannot
> get them to
> > display
> in
> > the vertical category list. If I add a new item to an existing
> > catatory it displays properly (under the existing category). New
> > catagories do not display. Any help will be appriciated.
> >
> > Chris
> >

> You need to go to the Design Tab and add your new category
> there. A good place to start learning about interchange is
www.interchange.rtfm.info , plenty of good literature there that will help
you. the archives and the development site are also great sources of info

Tom

Sorry, I used the wrong term in my initial post. I am trying to add new
sections to the vertical category list. I do this under the Design Tab but
cannot get them to display. I can modify existing sections and the mods
show. I can add categories and they show. I have done some searching of the
archives, but have not found my problem yet.

Chris