[ic] Displaying results of a successful credit card transaction

Scott Goodman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 12 13:54:00 2003

>Scott Goodman [scott@idearesource.com] wrote:
>

>>I'm trying to find out how to get access to the contents of the $result
>>hash returned by the payment modules. My receipt page needs to display
>>the bank approval code, transaction id, and some other things returned
>>by the payment processor.  I've tried this on the receipt after poking
>>in the source for the pyament modules, but nothing is displayed:
>>

>>    [calc]
>>        $Tag->uneval( { ref => $Session->{payment_result} );
>>    [/calc]
>>

>Perhaps you need a UserTag that you can call like this:
>
>    [payment-result key="auth-code"]
>
>Well, today's your lucky day...
>
>    UserTag payment_result Order key
>    UserTag payment_result Routine <<EOR
>    sub {
>        my $key = shift;
>        my $result = $::Session->{payment_result} || return undef;
>
>        return ($result->{$key} || $result->{"pop.$key"});
>    }
>    EOR

Thanks Kevin,

I'm not sure, but it seems the contents of $::Session are not available
after  the completion of the order, on the receipt page. I've tried
adding some debug logging to your tag and $::Session or
$::Session->{payment_result} is undefined. Is something missing?

Regards,
Scott