[ic] Interchange 4.9.5 with Redhat 9.0

Jamie Neil interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 13 15:46:01 2003

Could be a problem with perl. I think RH9 (and RH8) have a threads enabled
perl package which IC will not work with.

Suggested solutions are to either replace the stock perl with a thread
disabled version (packages for RH8 have been posted before I think) or to
install a separate copy of perl just for IC. Check the archives for details.

Jamie