[ic] slow one click search

Chen Naor interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 13 20:08:01 2003

Hi,
IC 4.9.7
PostgreSQL 7.2.3

I'm trying to do a one click search for this query:

select t1.* from products t1, merchandising t2 where t1.sku=t2.sku and t1.category like
'%[sql-param code]%' and t2.featured like '%second%' and t1.inactive='0' LIMIT 4

I end up with the following code, that works, but it is very slow.
The sql query above work fast (run directly on the DB).
Is it possible to do a direct sql query (like in the [query] tag)? or maybe it is possible to
improve the one touch search?
Any idea?

<A HREF="[area href=scan
                        arg=|