[ic] userDB structure

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 17 12:48:01 2003

> http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=icdatabase09%2e00
> describes the user database.  At the bottom, it says:
>
> "Reserved fields include:
>     code        The username (key for the database)
>     password    Password storage
>     time        Last time of login"
>
> My demo doesn't seem to have a "code" or a "time" field in it.  Does
> the doc need to be updated?  What is the default key if you don't have
> a "code" column in your userDB?
>
> Thanks, Peter

It is no big deal. I guess you can call it a typo. 'code' is actually
'username'... and without checking, I would say 'time' is actually
'mod_time' or 'update_date'.

You may even notice some of the dbconffooSQL/*.* files a little off. You
can alter/clean them up if you want. I think it was schemas left over
from 4.early days.

"Reserved" probably means you should not remove/rename those, but yes,
you can clean up the definition files if you like.

Paul