[ic] Attempted database update without permission

John Allman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 18 05:34:00 2003

Stefan Hornburg wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:31:29 +0100
>John Allman <allmanj@houseofireland.com> wrote:
>

>>Bill Jordan wrote:

>>>What Kind of database are you using?
>>>

>>Sorry - i totally should have said. Using mysql version 3.23.49. The sql
>>username and password defined for this catalog are valid for this
>>database and do have write permission for the products table. I'm at a
>>loss as to what could be causing this.
>>

>Which browser do you use ? Does it recognize the cookie send by Interchange ?
>Try to add this to the form in UI_STD_DBEDIT_TABLE and restart:

Using mozilla 1.3.1. I have never had problems with cookies and mozilla
before. To be sure i used ethereal to watch the traffic and the browser
definitely has the cookie set.

><input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">
>
>Bye
>	Racke

Tried this but it made no difference. I'm still getting precicely the
same behaviour with precicely the same error in the log. The error
appears in the error.log for the catalog in question and not in the
overall interchange error.log if that's any help.

thanks

John