[ic] Attempted database update without permission

John Allman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 18 05:49:01 2003

Rene Hertell wrote:

>>Sorry - i totally should have said. Using mysql version 3.23.49. The sql
>>username and password defined for this catalog are valid for this
>>database and do have write permission for the products table. I'm at a
>>loss as to what could be causing this.
>>

>What about the txt-files in the products-directory? Does IC have
>write-permissions for those files?
>
>Rene

Yup - all files and directories in the catalog directory are owned by
the interchange user and have user read and write permission, including
products/*.txt. To be sure i did a chown -R interchange.interchange on
the directory and triple checked that it has sufficient permissions to
write to the text files in the products directory.

John