[ic] Vague documentation

David Radovanovic interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 19 19:55:01 2003

I've installed Interchange via port on my FreeBSD 4.7 machine. After a
thorough search, (and after a wonderfully easy install) proper configuration
and setup of a new catalog via makecat seems elusive. Makecat is great
though it reads my Apache httpd.conf inaccurately and due to the general
terms used I'm a bit unsure about the proper variables it asks/prompts for.
Examples of the requested variables sure would make me feel safer. I know
that most problems occur with configuration errors and would appreciate any
heads up. Or better yet some good documentation (preferably with examples).
Thanks for any reply to this enthusiastic Interchange newbie.

David