[ic] I apologize for this being so basic

Terral Artis interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 20 15:25:01 2003

As a newbie (5 weeks) to Interchange, I agree that it can be difficult to
find the answers without posting to the mail list.  However, I have found a
load of information in the mailing list which has helped me a lot.  I have
also found loads of helpful info in the reference guides on the Interchange
site.

I wish that there was something similar to what OSCommerce has at
www.oscommerce.com.  They have a place where user contributions are stored
and downloadable, making it easier to find code and user mod's.