[ic] quantity discounts for all items

Jim Boyer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 20 17:46:01 2003

Hi,

I am having trouble figuring out how to discount an item 15% if the qty >
100 and 25% if the qty > 250 for that item.  I know about the pricing
table, but the percentages using -15% or -25% don't seem to work.  Also I
need to apply this to all items, which I have over a thousand.  I have
searched the archives but don't seem to be getting the idea.  Do I need to
use a discount tag, is so how and where.  I also tried my own UserTag, but
that didn't work either.

I am using RH 7.2,  IC version 4.9.7-200305121041, Perl 5.6.1, and MySQL as
the database.

Thanks for any help,
Jim Boyer
Systems Programmer
Information Dept
College of Agriculture and Home Economics
Washington State University