[ic] quantity discounts for all items

Fri Jun 20 19:01:01 2003

Quoting Jim Boyer (boyerj@wsu.edu):
> Hi,
>
> I am having trouble figuring out how to discount an item 15% if the qty >
> 100 and 25% if the qty > 250 for that item.  I know about the pricing
> table, but the percentages using -15% or -25% don't seem to work.

They will work, but only if you use them not to set the initial price
but to discount it afterwords. For example:

    CommonAdjust   :price, pricing:q100,q250

That will set the base price from the products->price field, then take
quantity percentage discounts after that if applicable.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Just because something is obviously happening doesn't mean something
obvious is happening. --Larry Wall