[ic] <table> in [table-organize]

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 21 11:24:00 2003

> I have a first loop with a [table-organize] tag.
> Inside this loop I added a second loop with a <table>.
>
> The result is not the one I expected...
> Did someone tried something like this before and could make it work ?
>
> Thanks.  Xavier.

Most likely you missed this:

embed

If you want to embed other tables inside, make sure they are called with
lower case <td> elements, then set the embed tag and make the cells you wish
to organize be <TD> elements. To switch that sense, and make the upper-case
or mixed case be the ignored cells, set the embed parameter to ``lc''.

    [table-organize embed=lc]
                        <TABLE>
                                <TR>
                                <TD> something
                                </TD>
                                </TR>
                        </TABLE>
    [/table-organize]
or

    [table-organize embed=uc]
                <TD>
                </TD>
    [/table-organize]

Without seeing your code, you are not likely to get an accurate answer
though...

HTH
Paul